Name's Tutik.
I am sixteen going to seventeen on April 14.
People often say im a hard egg to crack.LOL.
Family, BFB and fellow friends, the people i love.
:D
Date : Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Title : BUSY...BUSY...BUSY
it's been quite a long time since i update my post.. i've been busy tis few daes wif my revisions.. i've been also burning my midnight oil to study..there are really a lot of tests tis week and next week..2moro got chem n math test..fri got bio test..nxt tue got english test.on wed,got ss test..arghh!!reali a lot of things..
SC also giving me a headache.How cn i handle all this.. A lot of things reali happened to me tis few daes..
Ya Allah berikan lah aku kesabaran dan ketabahan untuk menghadapi semua ini..
I like dun have mood to celebrate Hari Raya tis year.. I reali nid to concentrate for my EOY.. A lot of things to study..
Tdae also i have break someone's heart..Im reali sori for that.. But i have to do it for his and my own good ..
Tk bleh dinafikan tat i still luv I.H.I...I myself dno y i cant 4get abt him even though he had hurt my feelings n had forget abt me.. Haiz..