Heya..Im a bit tired tdae..Juz come bck from tuition..*sigh*
The day start off with english lesson,,Nth much to talk bout it..
Then chem followed by biology..Mdm Neethu said that
we are unable to use the lab
as they are exam going on so we use 4e2 class instead..
After recess we have lights lesson then 3 periods of math..
After math was mother tongue..We need to
comprehension..Its so boring..Tdae's lessons were very dull..
Nth exciting..In the afternoon,I got ss remedial..after that i proceed to the
canteen for SST..After SST,i followed Kiriyah to her house to take her wallet
before we can go to causeway point to buy the bdae present for
Anis...(this reminds me that i need to wrap the present cz i have nt done it..haha..)
After that,we walked back home..We share a lot of stories while walking..
I was a bit surprised to hear some of the stories..haha..
Ouh ya..Btw i got my jersey tdae..It is orange and black..
it's nice..I like..
Till here then...chao...
Labels: Sometimes u nid to lie, to find out the truth....