Tdae was the first dae of school for term
four..Even though it was just the first day of school,
they were a lot of things happened..
Mdm Vanitha would not be in school for two weeks as
she is one of the marker for N level..
So cikgu Ain would be taking over her for two weeks..
Her body is small but her voice...
haha...can challenge with Mrs Goh se..hahaha..She's quite cute..
After mother tongue was chemistry..It was
boring as usual..we were going through the workbook when a wasp
flew into our class.haha..
the class went chaotic se..Then Qutub saved the day..
After recess was A math lesson but kak idah tk dtg...So Ms Zalifah
reliefed us..We were given an assignment to do..
But it was easy..I managed to finish it in one period..
The other period was spent talking with Fareha,Syafiq and Syazwan..
haha..I was having so much fun till I find out that someone had broken
his promise..I was really disappointed and pissed off..
How could u break ur promise..
After A math it was english lesson.nth much to talk about it..
After school,I went to Fareha's house..I need her help in sth..
It was reali a short day..
Till here then..chao...