Name's Tutik.
I am sixteen going to seventeen on April 14.
People often say im a hard egg to crack.LOL.
Family, BFB and fellow friends, the people i love.
:D
First of all, I want to say that i won't be updating my blog for quite some time as i I need to concentrate for my religious class examinations. It starts this Saturday.
Secondly,I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that I got a job already. Finally, after so many interviews. Thanks to my father's friend I got this job.
Thirdly,I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW MOON!! thanks to Meeza for asking me along. Well, Meeza obviously will be going with her beloved. and I will be going with...myself..haha.. most likely we will be going on Thursday.
Lastly, I MISS all my friends!!!! I miss their jokes,miss sharing stories with them,miss laughing with them. esp Frha,SNABMS,Shabb and my NPCC gang. they are a bunch of crazy and fun people. And I miss all that.