I believe that

Name's Tutik. I am sixteen going to seventeen on April 14. People often say im a hard egg to crack.LOL. Family, BFB and fellow friends, the people i love. :D
a work of art

My circle of friends,

Atikah 4E1'09 dikir barat! Fattah Frha BFB!!! Haziqah!!! Helmi Izzuan izikeil Meeza MUppETs Nadiah Rabiah SSP! ser cheng Shabrina!! Sir Louis Shahliza Shurz!!! SNABMS!! SP SILAT!! Syafaie!! Syaff sanchez

Let go of the pasts,

September 2008 . October 2008 . November 2008 . December 2008 . January 2009 . February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 . October 2009 . November 2009 . December 2009 . January 2010 . February 2010 . March 2010 . April 2010 . May 2010 . June 2010 .

Credits to,

fwha @ fvlne.bs
resources @ 1 2 3 4

is the unique result



of a unique temperament

Date : Thursday, December 17, 2009
Title :



had a fun2 day on wednesday.went out with my madrasah friend,Nad.
actually she's not just any friend,we've been friends since we were like in Pri 2.
so first gi Jurong Point meet my pakcik there nk ambil brg.
then went home first to letak the barang then went out again.
Went to Vivo City to jalan2,window shopping.
The interesting part happened went we were on our way home
in the MRT.


Uncle: Where do u come from?Malaysia?Indonesia?
Me:No.I'm a Singaporean.
Uncle: oh.You look like an Indonesian.
Me : *laughs*
Uncle: i came from India.Many people don't believe me
cause I don't have a dark skin.
I'm 70 years old but i still have a full set of original teeth
n healthy hair.
None of my friends had these because they smoke.
All their teeth become black already.
70% of the Malay girls in Spore smoke.
especially when they go ITE.
Me:*smiling and nodding*

suddenly my hp rang.it was my mum
while i was talking...

Uncle: Dia(his talking to Nad while looking at me) very kuat.
She eats roti prata everyday.Chappatti.Nasi briyani.
That's why she's very strong.
Nad and Me:*laugh*

i put down the phone..

Uncle: you eat nasi briyani everyday right?
Me: *laugh and shaking my head*
Uncle: Eat all these things is not good.Bad for your health.
Me: *Nod my head*
Uncle: If you don't eat all these things,how come u can become strong.
I just laughed.
Then he saw my staff pass.

Uncle: U work at Suntec?
Me: Yes.

he started to say about suntec.gave compliments.
 Uncle: Next time i go Suntec, I will look fot you.
I'm sure we'll be able to meet again.
Me: *just smile*

Actually the conversation was longer than this.The conversation
took place
from dhoby ghaut to woodland.
he lived around woodland area.
so u imagine how many topics he touched on.
the conversation i wrote here was just 1/4 of it.haha
so just imagine.

Thanks for the day today Nad n Dan(my kwn madrasah also;no pic of him).
It was fun and great.
Even though it's just a short day, i really had fun.
to Nad - I really hope we and the other two girls will find the time to
go out together.either cycling or ice skating.It will be really fun.

i got a new nickname..haha
'ti'
nilah si dan kasi aku nickname ni cz dier ckp
tutik is tooooo long tp pronounce..haha.
suruh panggil 'ira' tak nak coz
"R" dier sth wrong.(faham2 jelah krg eh)




Back to the top.
Time : 1:12 AM