Name's Tutik.
I am sixteen going to seventeen on April 14.
People often say im a hard egg to crack.LOL.
Family, BFB and fellow friends, the people i love.
:D
YES.Now i realised that it's purely my fault. NOBODY should be blamed except for me. Because of MY negative attitude, all my past relationships failed. Because of ME, my brother and my little sister got hurt. Because of MY selfishness, my sister hate me for life.Don't respect me anymore. Because of MY egoism. I hurt too many people's feelings and hearts. only now i realised. it was me all this while. i only look at other people mistakes but never look at mine. what kind of person am I? am I even a person in the first place?
ps.this is about both my past and present.so if you think im looking back only at my past,sorry you're wrong.i wrote this as a reminder for myself that before blaming others,look at myself first. always do a self-reflection.