spent my afternoon at ADSS.
collect my testimonial then head off to the
SC investiture training.
There's this new big fan in the hall.
It's called the Big Ass Fan.haha.
And just now I met mR Ong.
ME: Hi Mr Ong!
Mr Ong: Hello!You kind of look familiar.
ME: *laughs*I'm Tutik from 4e1.
Mr Ong: Oh!Tutik.No wonder.What are you doing here?
ME: Collect my testimonial and see the SC Investiture training.
Mr Ong: Ouh!I see..Mr Teo made the right choice by calling you.*GRIN*
ME: *force a smile*Bye.
(and then just walked away since I urgently need the toilet.haha)
I don't know whether he was sarcastic or not.haha.
Went home at 7pm.
Unfortunately it was raining heavily.Since I did
not bring my umbrella along,I was drenched head to toe and that
is why i'm damn sick right now.
Tomorrow still need to go ADSS to accompany FRha and Hamiza to collect
their testimonial.
After that gonna stay to attend the SC investiture training again.
---------------
Love is not only about having the special feelings towards each other,
it's also about the trust that you have for each other.
Having small fights in a relationship is normal thing.It shows that
you really care about each other and are afraid to lose one another.
Fights are meant to strengthen the relationship instead of breaking up the relationship.
There's a lesson learnt behind every fights.
When there's a misunderstanding,do talk things out.
Say whatever you want to say so that you can clear things out
Don't make any decision before you talk things out with one another because I assure
you that you gonna regret your decision one day..
Don't let your ego control your mind.
These things just came to my mind so i decided to type it here.
Don't get the wrong idea that I'm referring to someone.
Observing the two person just now made me think of these words.
I hope they gonna be okay soon.
'Please,a happy ending for them.'