Yesterday went to Vivocity with my mum,lil sis and my aunt.
My aunt just came from Indonesia so my mum and I decided to bring her
go sightseeing.
We went Vivo just to look around.
And then we spend two hours sitting down at the kids corner.
I was sleeping(the wind there was so nice that i fell asleep) when I heard a
sound coming from the upper floor.
When I turned,I saw six men with their blue uniform
and their instruments marching down the stairs.
I don't know that Vivo got their own band.haha.
But it was great.Firah really enjoyed it.
After VivoCity,we headed down to Orchard to makan
ate at Lucky Plaza there then we go jalan2 again.
Bought some clothes.Then we spent the Earth Hour at
Wisma Atria.We were also entertained by Bloco Singapura.
After that we head home.
Today,
went to Vivocity again.
This time round with my sister,Ika.
Went there to buy my schoolbag and also
a new pair of running shoes.
Thanks to my abg i gt 30% off for that shoe.
I really saved a lot.
hehe.
Okae.
Better rest now.
I'm going back to ADSS tomorrow for some stuffs.
(Hmm..when was the last time I step into that school??)