Back from camp.
and i feel really terrible now.
-i lost my voice
-i turned darker
-i got sun burn
-my skin nose are peeling off.
-im feeling really down.
I LOVE KEMBARA!!I HATE SPSU CAMP!!!!!!!!!
KemBARA really rocks my socks.
Im so gonna miss my friends over there.
especially CHENDOL(my group name)!!!.hehe
Sad that im unable to be with them till break camp as
I need to attend the SPSU CAMP.
This picture was taken when i was climbing the rock wall during one of the activities at
KEMBARA.
it's like rock climbing .But this one we did not need to wear the safety rope.
It was damn fun i would say.HAHA.I was a hand away to complete the route that was given.
Then 'BOOM!'haha..jatuh macam nangka busuk.
I fell flat on the big mattress.LOL.
I met awesome freinds at KEMBARA!!!
But it happened the other way round at SPSU CAMP which was held at Sembawang Campsite.
i cant deny that the camp was one of a kind camp
1) before we enter anywhere especially the cookhouse we need to greet them by hierarchy.
[camp chief,chief cook,assistant chief cook,cooks,medics,wardens,GP i/c,assistant GP i/c,GPs.]
2) instead of calling our group i/c by their names,we called them dad and mum.
3)the team we were in are not call team or group,we were called the family.and our teammates, brothers and sisters.
4)they used chickens,tomatoes,cabbage,different kind of balls for us to earn points.
well other than all these things,i don't like the attitude of my teammates.
they want to make friends and talked to pretty girls.To those who did not belong to the pretty group will be ignored totally.When we talked to them,they will just ignore.
And when we break camp,they will not even say gdbye to us.
I really feel that i was an extra over there.
I feel that i dont belong to SP at all.
I'm not welcome at all.
making friends by looking at their looks.Wow!never heard of that before but nw i do.
I didnt made new friends at SPSU CAMP.seriously.
NVM..i guess.
Oh ya i frget to inform.
CHENDOL won 2ND PLACE FOR THE BEST GROUP in KEMBARA.
CRANBERRY(my SPSU CAMP group name) WON 2ND PLACE TOO FOR THE BEST GROUP AND 2ND PLACE FOR THE MOST ENTHUSIASTIC GROUP.
Starting school tomorrow.Not officially yet.Tomorrow till Fri is just Freshmen Orientation Programme.
i don't know whether im looking forward to sch or not.
let's just see tomorrow.
glad that khairiyah is the same sch as me.
at least i wont be alone.
BUT sad we are in different class..
guess i end it here.need to iron my clothes.
CHAO people.
All the best people for your school.