I believe that

Name's Tutik. I am sixteen going to seventeen on April 14. People often say im a hard egg to crack.LOL. Family, BFB and fellow friends, the people i love. :D
a work of art

My circle of friends,

Atikah 4E1'09 dikir barat! Fattah Frha BFB!!! Haziqah!!! Helmi Izzuan izikeil Meeza MUppETs Nadiah Rabiah SSP! ser cheng Shabrina!! Sir Louis Shahliza Shurz!!! SNABMS!! SP SILAT!! Syafaie!! Syaff sanchez

Let go of the pasts,

September 2008 . October 2008 . November 2008 . December 2008 . January 2009 . February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 . October 2009 . November 2009 . December 2009 . January 2010 . February 2010 . March 2010 . April 2010 . May 2010 . June 2010 .

Credits to,

fwha @ fvlne.bs
resources @ 1 2 3 4

is the unique result



of a unique temperament

Date : Tuesday, May 04, 2010
Title :

Hey there peeps!
Woah it's been a long time since I last update.
Always busy with assignments,meetings and stuffs.
Now, i'm just spending time at concourse as my next tutorial will be in an
hour time.Haiyo.After this is accounting in shipping and I hate it to the max.
seriously.
almost all my classmates have POA background
so I'm having trouble catching up with the rest.

Anw,i'm so super duper hyper happy today.hee.
Firstly,alhamdulillah me and BFB are in good condition already.I'm so happy man!
(frha,never do that again alright.kau buat lagi, nanti aku........)

Secondly,dengan izinNya Al-Munawwar is born!
We held our first online meeting last night to choose the right name
for our committee.After a serious discussion,we had decided to choose Al-Munawwar.
(just fyi,this is one of my CCA.and I have 3 CCAs in total.hee)

Lastly,my parents has confirmed that we will be going back indonesia
during the June holiday.My dad already book our tickets.Oh my,i'm soooo excited.
The last time i went there was when i was in pri 4.
Yeah!I'm gonna meet my grandparents!!
Yeah!I'm gonna meet my cousins!!
Yeah!I'm gonna meet my friends!
Yeah!'m gonna ride the motorcycle!hehe


Today gonna be a long day for me.Tutorial finishes at 5.
Then dikir barat training at 6 till 8++ or 9.(yes.this is my 2nd CCA.)
and I'm looking forward to tomorrow.Besides the fact that sch ends at 3,i'm gonna have my 1st silat training.hee(and yes.this is my 3rd CCA)



Alright.Till here then.
Salam people!










Back to the top.
Time : 2:47 PM