I believe that

Name's Tutik. I am sixteen going to seventeen on April 14. People often say im a hard egg to crack.LOL. Family, BFB and fellow friends, the people i love. :D
a work of art

My circle of friends,

Atikah 4E1'09 dikir barat! Fattah Frha BFB!!! Haziqah!!! Helmi Izzuan izikeil Meeza MUppETs Nadiah Rabiah SSP! ser cheng Shabrina!! Sir Louis Shahliza Shurz!!! SNABMS!! SP SILAT!! Syafaie!! Syaff sanchez

Let go of the pasts,

September 2008 . October 2008 . November 2008 . December 2008 . January 2009 . February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 . October 2009 . November 2009 . December 2009 . January 2010 . February 2010 . March 2010 . April 2010 . May 2010 . June 2010 .

Credits to,

fwha @ fvlne.bs
resources @ 1 2 3 4

is the unique result



of a unique temperament

Date : Monday, June 14, 2010
Title :

Hey there!!hehe...
I have reach Surabaya safely last night...Alhamdulillah
There was a delay actually.Initially the flight that my fam and I 
supposed to take off at 430pm.However,our flight was delayed until 635pm.
We spent about two hours wandering around the departure hall.
Luckily there's internet kiosk there.haha.
And also phone that we could use for FREE!(hehe.you know,i know Shurz)

Second day here is so boring.Early in the morning my mum and my lil sis
have gone to Bawean.She'll be back tomorrow afternoon.
So im left with my sister,Atikah and my brother,Aiman.
Did nothing much today.Just help to look after the shop,sleep,eat,ride motorbike and surf the internet 
at warnet(warung internet)..
That's all.Maybe going shopping in the evening.But yet to be confirm as my uncle is busy renovating
my nenek house.Haiyo.
It's just the second day.
I want my hp and laptop so badly.

Alright peeps.Till here then.
I'll update again if I have the chance.


Back to the top.
Time : 4:11 PM